Vapor’s third generation with several high-performance materials and components, now as a highcut winter boot. The upper is a combination of LWG leather and textile. Classic configuration of the BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable and precision fit. GORE-TEX® winter lining and membrane for cold insulation and prevents water from getting inside the boot.
ETPU midsole with energy return and cushioning, which lasts over time and remains soft in cold temperatures. Dual TPU shanks are integrated in the midsole to maintain a market unique stability and torsional rigidity.
The newly developed Traction lug rubber outsole from Vibram® gives great traction in winter conditions, also in cold temperatures. Insole from OrthoLite®, specially designed for the Solid Gear last, has superior rebound properties and is mainly made of recycled materials. Fiberglass toe cap and soft nail protection.
ESD function according to EN IEC 61340-4-3:2018.
- Upper: LWG nubuck leather and textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX® wool and polyester
- Membrane: GORE-TEX®
- Outsole: Oil and slip resistant Vibram® winter optimized rubber
- Midsole: ETPU
- Footbed: PU foam with highly breathable recycled materials
- Function: BOA® Fit System
- Fit: Wide Sizes: 36-48
- Safety standard: EN ISO 20345:2022 S7S, SR, HRO, FO, CI
- Protection: Fiberglass toe cap and soft nail protection
- Dual TPU shanks for stability and support
- Vibram® Traction lug rubber winter outsole
- High performance ETPU midsole that remains soft in cold temperatures
- GORE-TEX® winter lining and membrane
- BOA® Fit System